Why it is better to have you transport to Sibaltan pre-booked?
Transport industry in the province of Palawan is not yet that well organized. There are only 2 guaranteed public transport trips to direct from Puerto Princesa to Sibaltan especially in the low season. In the airport, you might happen to be meet some barker who will give you inaccurate information just because he needs you as his costumer. Well, that's just his job. Once you are inside the bus, it's another story.
In the high season, transport can be insufficient and you could end up in long queue not knowing when the next bus will be. It's first come, first served. That's why were here to help if you need one.
Below prices include service charges
If you feel you cannot catch the below Public Transport schedule, please e-mail
or call us and we will see what we can do.
FOR OTHER LOCATIONS NOT LISTED ABOVE, PLEASE SEND US AN E-MAIL
1. Full refund will be given for cancellations 2 days before travel date. No refund will be given after that or for no shows.
2. Private transfer have maximum capacity of 10 persons only. The driver will have the right to refuse accommodating the excess passengers and will not be ground for refund.
3. Delays by public transport is beyond our responsibility. We only facilitate in booking seats but always try our best to get the best transport.
4. All prices are for reference purposes only and may change without prior notice.
5. In case of cancellation from our side or the transport company, we will refund the full amount to you.
6. For any amendment, please inform us immediately.